Serving Burlington City, Burlington Twp, Beverly, Edgewater Park and Springfield Twp NJ
Donations Click Here! Thanks and Stay Safe!
Burlington County Dept of Health
Flatten the Curve
1. Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly;
2. Maintain social distancing (6 feet away);
3. Avoid touching your face particularly your eyes nose and mouth;
4. Cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze
5. STAY HOME. If you have a fever, cough or difficulty breathing, seek and call your physician.
2017 - 7,049
2018 - 7,257
2019 - 7,517
2020 - 6,901
2021 - 7,389
Jan : 650
Feb : 636
Mar : 646
Apr : 603
May : 711
Jun : 637
Jul : 656
Aug : 657
Sep : 603
ytd : 5,799
The Endeavor Emergency Squad is a non-profit 501(c) (3) organization providing emergency medical services to Burlington City, Burlington Township, Beverly, Edgewater Park and portions of Springfield Twp NJ. The Endeavor is the busiest EMS agency in Burlington County and the number of requests we receive daily for emergency medical services continues to climb.
Our services Include:
9-1-1 Medical Reposne
First Aid and CPR Training
Event Medical Staffing
All of our activities utilize both volunteers and employees, who proudly serve their communities daily.
Our primary source of funding is from fees charged our patients (typically their health insurance)for providing them with medical care and transportation by ambulance. However, this fee for service provides less than 65% of our annual operating costs. The remaining 35% comes for other sources, such as grants, corporate and private donations.